Back to Top
Items 1→11 of 11. Page 1 of 1.
- FAITH look up translate image
- the belief in something beyond ourselves
- FARSIGHTEDNESS look up translate image
- The ability to understand the long-range implications of actions and policies.
- FEEDBACK look up translate image
- The flow of information back to the learner so that actual performance can be compared with planned performance.
- FEEDBACK-INTENSIVE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM look up translate image
- A learning experience that helps leaders develop by see- ing more clearly their patterns of behaviors, the reasons for such behaviors, and the impact of these behaviors and attitudes on their effectiveness.
- FIVE WHY'S look up translate image
- A Japanese practice of asking "why" five times when confronted with a problem. By the time the fifth why is answered, they believe they have found the ultimate cause of the problem.
- FLEXIBILITY look up translate image
- The ability of a system to respond quickly, in terms of range and time, to external or internal changes.
- FLEXTIME look up translate image
- An arrangement in which employees are allowed to choose work hours as long as the standard number of work hours are met. Also, some flextime systems require that the hours fall within a certain range, e.g. 5:00 A.M. to 9:00 P.M.
- FOLLOW-UP look up translate image
- Monitoring of job, task, or project progress to see that operations are performed on schedule.
- FORCED-ASSOCIATION TECHNIQUE look up translate image
- A method of releasing creativity in which individuals or groups solve a problem by making associations between the properties of two objects.
- FORMALITY look up translate image
- The attachment of considerable importance to tradition, ceremony, social rules, and rank.
- FUNDAMENTAL ATTRIBUTION ERROR look up translate image
- The attribution of the causes of others' behaviors to personal factors (personality, beliefs, attitudes and values) and the causes of one's own behavior to situational factors. The attributor underestimates the causal significance of situational pressures on the others' behaviors and underestimates the significance of personal factors on one's own behavior. (Johnson & Johnson, pg.598)
|Number of terms
||Wisdom by admin
Free leadership theory training materials, leadership theories guide
- what is leadership? 'how to' leadership, leadership tips, leadership skills
educational articles for leadership and management training, how to be an
Simple free guide to leadership theories for leadership and management education and training - models, styles, definitions, descriptions, transformational, servant, authentic, situational, functional, behavioral, action-centered, traits, adair, fiedler, lewin, blake & mouton, ethical, and moreGlossary of Leadership Definitions
www.nwlink.comGlossary of leadership terms
SlideShare is the world’s largest community for sharing presentations. Discover great content and connect with like-minded individuals.Glossary of Terms - Vail Leadership Institute
college.cengage.comLeadership Glossary - Practical definitions for leaders | Practical Leadership
The Leadership Glossary provides practical definitions of leadership and science terms and concepts used in the Practical Leadership blog.
LeaderMarketTorrent.com - Leadership - Glossary (Page 1)
MarketTorrent - a newsite with the latest happeningsStudent Resource Glossary