Back to Top
Items 1→5 of 5. Page 1 of 1.
- HIGH (PEAK) SEASON / SHOULDER SEASON look up translate image
- A time lag between high & low seasons in the travel market, during which average room rates, optimum revenues and room/suite occupancy rates are generated.
- HOTEL look up translate image
- An establishment providing short-term lodging facility on a paid basis. The rooms are provided with most modern facilities like, AC, bathrooms, TV, hairdryer, iron board, etc. Most of the hotels have provision for food & beverage all through the day but, some hotels may have it only for a specific period of the day. Besides these basic amenities, the hotels may also provide for a range of outdoor recreations.
- HOTEL HI-RISE look up translate image
- A 5+ story building housing most modern amenities like, pool, dining room, coffee shop, gym, valet, laundry, banquet & meeting facility, but limited parking facility.
- HOTEL LO-RISE look up translate image
- Also referred as a Motor Inn, this is similar to a Hotel Hi-Rise with a maximum of 5 stories. Have limited meeting & banquet facility but provide ample food service and parking facility.
- HOTEL REPRESENTATIVE look up translate image
- A firm or an individual responsible for facilitating market accessibility to the hotel property by the travel trade.
|Number of terms